12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy an overnight stay in one of our luxury bedrooms or suites and you will be welcomed by a bottle of our House Wine in your room on arrival. Followed by a 3-course dinner in the evening and Breakfast the following morning.
From £149 per room
TERMS & CONDITIONS Subject to availability at the time of booking. Offer based on 2 people sharing. Does not apply in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Advance purchase – full prepayment required, non refundable.