The Manor’s Tudor style mansion and beautiful landscaped gardens make us one of the most stunning wedding venues in Hertfordshire for ceremonies and receptions. Learn more
12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Manor Elstree (formerly known as the Edgwarebury Hotel) with its Tudor style mansion, stands on the site of an old Tudor house, which dates back to 1540. Set in 10 acres of gardens and natural woodland, in the Hertfordshire countryside, and just 25 minutes by train to Central London.