12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea in the luxurious surroundings of The Manor Elstree.
Whether your celebrating a special occasion or enjoying a get together with the girls or a special someone, we have the perfect setting for you.
In the summer months take it al fresco on the terrace overlooking our stunning gardens and views towards London. In the winter cosy up by the fire or in our elegant Cavendish Restaurant and during December savour a festive afternoon tea.
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 0208 327 4700 OR EMAIL HERE
Afternoon Tea / 1.30pm – 5.30pm