12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Terrace Bar, inspired by the atmosphere of a British elegance and glamorous nights with the sophistication of a members club, features elegant furnishings, a collection of cosy velvet armchairs, booths, and breathtaking panoramic views over London. A creative menu of cocktails add to the conviviality and certainly give true meaning to how evenings should be spent in one of the most desired hotels in Hertfordshire. The bartenders are true connoisseurs of their craft from advising on beers and matching wines to preparing specially-curated cocktails, some of which are poured from a stunning silver urn that takes centre stage on the long wooden bar. With many varieties of malts, wines and classic cocktails, The Terrace Bar is truly a standout destination for any evening occasion.
A striking lounge tucked away in the heart of the Terrace Bar, the Lounge is the social hub of the hotel, offering innovative, elegant dining or casual quick bites to decadent afternoon tea. A veritable jewel box of a dining lounge, with grade two listed features, views over London & a great menu to cater for all. Whether meeting for a relaxed breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea or a delicious dinner, it is the place to see and be seen in Hertfordshire.
The intimate Terrace, also styled by The Manor’s Tudor, enjoys panoramic views of London and the beautiful hotel gardens, creating a soothing atmosphere in which to relax and unwind. It is the ideal surrounding for enjoying afternoon tea or relaxing with one of our many fine whiskies and liqueurs.
On clear days, views extend as far as Canary Wharf and the Shard. Take in views over some of London’s landmark buildings and enjoy the dazzling lights of a vibrant city with a few cocktails and great friends.
Daily 11am – 11pm
Bar Food available from 11am – 9.30pm