12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our exclusive two AA Rosette Cavendish Restaurant offers a luxuriant fine dining experience in a relaxed setting. The Cavendish menu has been prepared by our executive head chef using a fine selection of locally sourced ingredients to create a wonderful menu. We have an extensive wine list ranging from new world wines through to premier traditional old world varieties.
Bar Food is available from 11am – 9.30pm
Dinner / 7pm – 9.30pm
Afternoon Tea / 1.30pm – 5.30