12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Manor, with its Tudor style mansion, and beautiful landscaped gardens, is one of the most stunning wedding venues in Hertfordshire for ceremonies and receptions.
The hotel has been beautifully designed and furnished with the stunning original features restored, creating a charming and captivating setting.
Hidden seductively within 10 acres of Hertfordshire Countryside, The Manor is exclusively yours from your arrival at midday through to breakfast the following morning.
This includes our Bridal Suite, plus 48 individually designed, en-suite bedrooms.
The Manor Hotel, Hertfordshire is a wedding venue with a number of suites licensed for civil ceremonies of up to 86 guests, enabling you to host your entire wedding here and create your dream day.
All couples must contact the Watford Registrars directly to book their Ceremony. The registrars can be contacted on 0300 123 4045 or by email at email@example.com
The Cavendish Suite is ideal for weddings of a minimum of 66 adult guests, up to a maximum of 86 guests, for your wedding breakfast.
Combining the Cavendish Suite with the Regency and Beaufort rooms will give you a capacity of up to 120 for your wedding breakfast.
Celebrate the most important day of your life with exclusive use of your own manor – The Manor Elstree.
New for 2020, we are offering you the opportunity to host a truly magical wedding day, with exclusive use of the manor house, the marquee, the grounds, the Cavendish Restaurant and Bar, along with the 49 beautifully designed bedrooms for you and your guests.
Exclusive use of the manor house, bedrooms, grounds and marquee from £25,000
Terms and conditions apply. Valid on new bookings only.
Tel: 020 8327 4703