12th May 2020
Dear Valued Customers
GETTING READY FOR “THE NEW NORMAL
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We have many different rooms suitable for your wedding day, able to cater for intimate parties of 10, up to a maximum of 124 guests.
The Cavendish Restaurant – A beautiful wood panelled dining room with great character and views over London; suitable for parties of up to 66 guests in a variety of table plans. The Cavendish Room connects with the Regency to create seating for up to 86 guests.
The Regency Room – This Regency style room with impressive chandelier lighting for up to 20 guests has stunning views over London. It connects through to the Cavendish creating seating for 86 guests.
The Beaufort Room – Adjacent to the Cavendish and Regency rooms, this setting has a large fire place with an ornate mantelpiece and is panelled throughout. Comfortably seats up to 40 guests and can be used in conjunction with the above two rooms to cater for a maximum of 126 guests.
Tel: 020 8327 4703